The mission of the Thomasville School System is to promote life-long learning.
“By providing the best education possible, the Thomasville City School System empowers students to become caring, competent, responsible
citizens, who value education as a lifelong process.”
- All stakeholders should continue to work together to improve student achievement.
- All stakeholders should continue to work together to provide a safe, secure environment for
- All stakeholders should continue to work together to build a professional, qualified
- Learning is the chief priority for our schools.
- Education is a partnership involving the home, the community, and our schools.
- Literacy skills are fundamental to student success.
- Individualized education promotes a lifelong desire to learn.
- Consistently enforced discipline promotes a safe, positive learning environment.
Any information pertaining to all schools will be located under "Central Office" on the Thomasville City School's website.